Nagel Paper produces one of the widest ranges of custom paper tubes in the industry. We offer custom options for the most demanding and unusual applications. Our customers use custom tubes in a variety of ways including: spacers, paint masking, product protection, cremation rollers, pallet support tubes, packaging tubes and more. If its round, we can make it with any of our custom options.
- Slit Tubes– For applications that require masking or protection of assembled components. Slit widths from 0” clearance to 1.5” wide
- Glassine– Inside and outside piles- to allow for a non-stick surface
- VCI– Inside and outside – Helps to keep your parts rust free.
- Colored Wraps– Easily identifies different sizes with coordinating colors. Great for use in packages.
- Telescopic Tubes– For your convenience, we also offer two piece and three piece telescopic tubes.
- Cremation Rollers– are used to assist with the ease and efficiency of the loading process, and are designed to be consumed during cremation. Our paper tube cremation rollers are made in the United States using recycled materials. Please see our chart below for size options.
- Point of Purchase Display poles – we have an expansive program with quick turn around and many sizes to choose from.