Nagel Paper maintains one of the widest ranges of custom paper tubing in the industry. We offer custom options for the most demanding and unusual applications. Our customers utilize our custom tubing in a variety of ways, including spacers, paint-masking, product protection, cremation rollers, pallet-support tubes, packaging tubes and more – if it’s round and wound, we can make it!
- Slit Tubes – For applications that require the masking or protection of assembled components. Slit widths range from 0” clearance to 1.5” wide.
- Glassine – Inside and outside plies allow for a non-stick surface.
- VCI – Inside and outside helps to keep parts rust-free.
- Colored Wraps – Easily identifies differing sizes with coordinating colors. Great for use in packages.
- Telescopic Tubes – For your convenience, we also offer two-piece and three-piece telescopic tubing.
- Cremation Rollers – Used to assist with the ease and efficiency of loading, and are consumed during the cremation process. Our paper tube cremation rollers are made in the United States using recycled materials. Please see our chart below for sizing options.
- Point of Purchase Display Poles – We maintain an expansive program with quick turnaround, and a wide variety of sizes to choose from.
Contact us for more information.